John

Not my uncle. John was my best friend's dad. He was a senior cop as his brother Tom was. One night, John's eldest daughter was raped in an alleyway. Anyhow, night after night John and Tom cruised the neighbourhood. John had a 32 automatic he took off some mongrel. One night they stopped going out. He was a straight up guy. Lord knows, I kicked the crap out of his trust but he never lost his trust in me.
I was alone in the barracks one day and this fella called Dave decided to give me a hiding. He was half Russian and half Chinese. Anyhow, Dave presented himself and he was a mate of sorts, but felt I needed some comeuppance but just before he struck his first blow his body shook. Standing behind him was Jimmy who thumped him. I dodged a blow or two that day but knew a friend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...